Vendor Info & Policy
The Salty Flea (SF) strives to support artists and vendors of all ages and stages who are not already represented elsewhere.
In order to create a well-balanced market, SF may restrict the number of vendor spots available for certain wares (i.e. jewelry, body care products, etc).
1. After being approved by SF:
Market vendor fees - Due within the week via Interac e-transfer or cheque.
Food & Beverage vendor fees - Due at the end of market day.
2. If fees have not been received after one week, the spot will become available to another vendor.
Refunds and Cancellations
Cancellation notice must be provided and confirmed by SF a minimum of 14 days prior to the event date in order to receive a refund of 75%. No refund is provided if cancellation occurs within 13 days of the event.
No Show Policy
Vendors who do not show up on market day will have their vendor fee forfeited.
We have two categories for bookings: Tables & Booths
1. Tables are standard 8' tables, unless a 4' table is requested, and are provided by SF. Additional fixtures (i.e. clothing racks, tables) are not permitted.
2. Booths are approx. 8' wide and a few feet deep and can include racks, small shelves, bins. Tables are not permitted.
1. Vendors are asked to leave their space in good condition.
2. Vendors are not permitted to burn anything inside the Fulford Hall.
3. All bags, boxes, and storage bins must be tucked away before the doors open.
4. All goods must be approved by SF, please provide a detailed and accurate idea of what you plan to bring in your vendor application. SF reserves the right to determine if goods are not suitable for the market.
When participating in SF, vendors are expected to help promote the event via social media and word of mouth.
Please help out by inviting your friends and family via the SS Exchange, Used.ca, Craigslist, Facebook, Instagram, etc!